Imagine Dragons "Demons" Video Premiere
Imagine Dragons premiered their official music video for Demons featuring live footage from their show at the Joint in their hometown of Las Vegas.
In speaking about the music video, which the band dedicated to their friend Tyler Robinson, Dan Reynolds said, "Our friend Tyler Robinson, who had been fighting cancer for a few years, passed away unexpectedly while we were editing the video. He was only 17 years old and his courage was an inspiration to all of us. Forming the Tyler Robinson Foundation with his family was a way for us to honor his legacy by doing something positive - donations to the Foundation will help families who are unable to afford cancer care for their children."
Donations can be made here: http://www.tylerrobinsonfoundation.com
- Imagine Dragons announces Europe and UK Tour for Autumn 2013!!
- Imagine Dragons "Demons" Video Premiere
- IMAGINE DRAGONS PERFORM "RADIOACTIVE" ON LETTERMAN
- IMAGINE DRAGONS ANNOUNCE NEW U.S. TOUR DATES!!
- NIGHT VISIONS DELUXE
- Spring Tour 2013
- Documentary screenings at a city near you!
- The making of Night Visions: A documentary
- Get Night Visions for special Black Friday prices!
- Night Visions enters the Billboard Top 200 at #2